Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Being asked to be a bridesmaid is an exciting and special honor. To make the request to your bridal party even more special, you may want to consider throwing a fun and memorable bridesmaid proposal party. Here are some ideas that will make your bridesmaids & maid of honor feel extra special:
- Send out a creative invitation to the bridesmaids & MOH. You can customize the invitation to make it special and unique.
- Have a special gift for each bridesmaid & MOH. This could be a personalized piece of jewelry, a handmade item, proposal gift box, or anything that you know they'll love.
- Brunch and mimosas are always a must. However, you can always choose your favorite restaurant or bar to enjoy.
- Local aesthetic places (bars, restaurants, Airbnb rentals) make a great option too and also a cute addition to your social media feed and memories!
- Outdoor activities like jet skiing, hiking, kayaking, etc.
- Spa treatments
- Cocktail mixing
- Yoga or dance class
- Candle making class
Hosting your party at home?
- Plan a dinner with great music.
- Decorate the room with fun and festive décor. This could include balloons, streamers, and banners.
- Serve delicious food and drinks. You could even make it a themed party.
- Have fun activities planned. This could be a photo booth, wine and craft, or karaoke.
- Self Care party
Are your bridal party members out of state/country?
These are just a few ideas for a fun and memorable bridesmaid proposal party. With a little bit of creativity and thought, you can make the event special and unique for your bridesmaids.
Whatever you choose, make sure to make it memorable and fun! Best of luck with your bridesmaid proposal party!